Hi, I am Denisha Tate-McAlister and I love pouring into leaders like you.
I help leaders – who find themselves stuck, frustrated, ineffective or weighted down – identify barriers, discover the source and establish a plan so that they can lead others to a better tomorrow.
I know from experience that leadership is lonely. As a leader, you are expected to have all the answers, to ensure everyone knows that everything is ok, to have it all together. At least, that’s the lie that leaders get told. As a result, you get depleted, you get stuck and have those moments of doubt.
And that’s why Denisha leads – I am here to help you be the best you can possibly be. When it comes to helping leaders refocus, recharge and reignite, I am your go to.
I have over 20 years of experience in personal, professional and program development, strategic planning and resource management. I understand exactly what’s needed for leaders to remain relative, competitive and forward-thinking in any area or environment.
I formerly served as the Chief Strategic Officer for Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, with a nearly $30 million annual budget and a team of over 800 staff serving more 43,000 youth. I have been an intricate part of the Boys & Girls Club movement since 1997, working in various roles from training and developing staff to tracking and measuring outcomes.
My roles at Boys & Girls Clubs have afforded me the opportunity to connect and partner with other AMAZING leaders who are positively impacting our world.
Would You Like More…
- I have earned numerous awards, including: the Professional Association of Boys & Girls Club’s National Herman Prescott Award, The Society of African American Professionals’ Judith J. Pickens Award, the Milwaukee Times Newspaper Black Excellence Award and The Business Journals 2013 Women of Influence
- I am a member of Professional Dimensions – Women Who Inspire, Milwaukee WI
- I am the Leadership Training Chair for Greater New Birth Church, Milwaukee WI
- I am a certified Crucial Conversations® Trainer
- A National Training Associate for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- A member of the United Way of Greater Milwaukee’s Speakers Bureau
- I hold a BS in Psychology from the University of Illinois and a MBA from the University of Phoenix.
And when I’m not working, recording a podcast, speaking or training – I can be found traveling and taking in the sun. (Did I mention that I love the sun!)
Before you go…
I would love for us to get to know each better and I have several ways to do that:
- Let’s connect on Facebook (CLICK HERE)
- Subscribe and get news, updates designed specifically for leaders (CLICK HERE)
- Secure a pre-released copy of my upcoming book (CLICK HERE)
Hire Denisha as Your Consultant, Speaker or Trainer…